bianca-faye@hotmail.co.uk

August 29, 2013

I'd like to apologise for my lack of blog posts recently. Life has become exceptionally busy- but, luckily, busy for all the right reasons. I've been interning at several publications which is not only incredibly exciting for me but also means that my career is heading in the right direction. My next stop is InStyle- I can't wait to learn, build and grow within their team.

Although this is an exciting period, it means that the majority of my time is now taken up with working, eating and sleeping, leaving me with only small, fleeting moments to include the other things that I love. This has meant, unfortunately, that blogging has taken a backseat.

I'm hoping that as my career continues to bloom, in turn does this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment