bianca-faye@hotmail.co.uk

March 14, 2013

SPRING IN MY STEP

Today is the first day in a while that it actually feels like it's becoming Spring. After a trying and arduous week of snow, rain and bitter temperatures, it's nice to see a bit of sun and a (patchy) blue sky. Summer always gets me re-excited about my wardrobe. Every year I decide that it's time to change up my style, become more sophisticated with my summer ensembles. I hate how the majority of English dress in summer. For the women it's all short short short's, vest tops and sandals and for the men it's camo shorts and flip flops- neither of these looks are good ones and it gives us English a bad name in the fashion stakes. Anyway, enough ranting.

I've been trawling the web trying to discover pieces that I think say 'summer chic'. I want to be channelling pencil skirts, fitted dresses and a sturdy sandal, whilst mixing it up with the odd floaty piece and of course, there'll be a micro short thrown in there...I am English after all.
    
    


  

Alice and Olivia Finn Leather Dress, Suno Printed Cutout Cotton Dress, Stella McCartney Faux Leather Sandal, Suno Floral Print Stretch Silk Dress, Zara Cotton Tweed Dress, Zara Sandals, Missoni Embroidered Layered Silk Mesh Dress, Zara Backless Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment